55 Gallon Electric Drum Heater Bands and 5 Gallon Pail Heaters
Heat your steel drum contents quicker with a 1500 watt 4" wide band heater!
Flexible drum band heaters are available for your steel, fiber or plastic drum.
5 Gallon pail heaters for your plastic pail or metal can.
Morse drum heaters conduct heat through the drum wall to the product inside. Adjust the thermostat to automatically maintain the correct temperature. We have barrel heaters for various sizes, from a 5 gallon pail up to a 55 gallon drum. Drum band heaters for metal drums can operate at higher temperatures and thus, work faster. We also have more gentle drum band heaters for your plastic and fiber drums.
Keep products warm and fluid with a Morse Drum Heater. Just wrap the right heater around your drum, and it’ll stay warm and cozy inside.
Easy to use, flexible drum heaters provide a simple, effective and reliable way to heat the contents of your drums. We have a drum band heater for your steel, plastic or fiber drum.
Thermostats on drum heaters give you the ability to raise the temperature of the product in your drum, then maintain that temperature +/-10°.
Morse electric drum heaters provide more heating power over a larger surface area than other drum heaters on the market.
Morse drum heaters:
- Heat your 55-gallon steel drum with a 1500 watt 4" wide band and 50° to 425° F thermostat
- Heat your 55-gallon plastic drum with a 300 watt 4" wide band and 50° to 160° F thermostat
Morse oil drum heaters are made of flexible, tough wide fiberglass reinforced silicone rubber which conforms to the curvature of the drum. Simply wrap the drum heater around your drum, attach the spring and hook arrangement, then plug the drum heater in. Ensure the drum heater is properly positioned below the content level of the drum. The band heater provides uniform heat. Two or more drum heaters may be used on the same drum for faster warming.
Uses for your Drum Heater or Pail Heater:
- Use the correct model to heat the contents of a steel, plastic or fiber drum
- Melt or preheat process ingredients
- Control viscosity or temperature for handling processes
- Heat drums to protect against freezing
- Speed flow of liquids with a drum heater
- Promote dissolution and reduce residue
Typical Applications for electric drum heaters and pail heaters are chemicals, oils, greases, fats, molasses, adhesives, plastics, mastics, resins, syrups, and a variety of liquid food products.
- Maintain liquid temperatures in water purification systems
- Use oil drum heaters to raise and maintain temperature during biodiesel production
- Maintain liquid resin at optimum temperature
- Maintain viscosity of chemical binder in sand casting mold operation